These Super Duty Albright Solenoids are manufactured by Albright International especially for Gigglepin 4x4 - do not accept cheap imitations!
In a small, water resistant package, the Albright solenoid can be located near the winch, or in the engine bay for ultimate reliability.
One Albright contactor is needed to replace the solenoid pack on standard single motor electric winches.
The features of the GP Albright Super Duty Solenoid are:
• Lower casing made from less rigid material making the unit more resistant to knocks and bangs
• Built in mounting brackets for secure fitment
• Heavier duty internal contacts
• Spade Terminals for switching circuitry spaced further apart for ease of fitting/maintenance
• 1 yr component failure warranty
• Gigglepin branded label
• Supplied with wiring diagram
PLEASE NOTE: THE 12/24V DIFFERENCE APPLIES TO THE SWITCHING CIRCUITRY VOLTAGE ONLY
Albright contactors have become the standard which others have tried to imitate, but it is not without good reason that Albright has become the most popular and extensively used DC contactor throughout the world.
1kg dimensions 12.5cm 7.5cm x 10.5cm
Price includes GST
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
0429 363 745
Want New Product info, special offers and more?
Subscribe to SmithiEngineering Newsletter to stay up to speed