Gigglepin GP100 Twin Motor High Mount Comp Winch with BOW 2 MOTORS- Free Shipping Major Aus Towns
NEW GP 100 Competition Winch. Gigglepin = proven reliability and strength. This competition winch is now lighter and best of all this it is COMPETITIVELY PRICED! Available with 5 different ratios and three different drum lengths, it is in a class of its own and is the leading the standard for High Performance Winching.
The NEW GP100 Competition Twin Motor High Mount Winch – Go to the Extreme!
Gigglepin is proud to present the NEW GP100 Competition Twin-Motor High Mount Winch. Strong, light with the legendary Gigglepin reliability. It is 4kgs lighter than the outgoing GP80 and 10kg lighter than other manufacturers of twin motor competition winches.
Available with five different ratios and three different drum lengths, the GP100 it is in a class of its own and is leading the standard for high performance 4×4 winching. With off-load line speeds from 27 -167 meters per minute, there is a GP100 to suit everyone!
Ratios: +15%, +25%, +40%, +50%, +60%
Drum Lengths: Short, Standard (+76mm), Long (+114mm)
UPGRADE TO BOW 2 PLUS (8hp) MOTORS $280.50 extra when ordering a complete winch – inc GST.
The GP100 features:
- Twin-motors for Maximum Power and Control
- Super Smooth Air Operated Free-Spool drum for fast deployment of cable
- New Stronger, Lightweight, Heat treated cast aluminium housings
- High Performance Gears and Super Shaft designed to be Lighter and Stronger
- Five different winch gear ratios +15%, +25%, +40%, +50%, +60% to suit all applications
- Three free spool drum sizes: short 254mm (10”), Standard +76mm (+13″), Long +114mm (+14.5″)
- Powered by 6.8HP Bow 2 Motors with Gigglepin Albright solenoids (12v)
- Gigglepin Power Bus Bars and Solenoid Wiring Harness fitted as standard equipment
- 18 symmetrical M12 mounting locations with deep threads for total winch security
- External ratchet brake allowing the use of synthetic ropes
- 11 Roller bearings giving unparalleled silky smooth operation
- Removable Stainless Steel Brake Pawl mount for increased longevity
- Super Strong Polished Stainless Steel fairlead with improved clearance for large thimbles
- Fully Submersible
- Billet Drum End Plate with Rear Brace Bars and extra mounts for Motor Support or ancillaries
- Oil Filled gearbox for perfect lubrication no matter what the angle
- Large drain and filler plugs with Iridium magnets for ease of maintenance
- Manufactured and hand built to order in the UK by trained craftsmen
- Serial numbered for traceability
- Supplied with fitting kit and full instructions
- Compatible with the NEW Gigglepin Motor Brake System (MBS)3 Year Warranty on mechanical parts (motors and solenoids not included)