GP100 Competition Twin Motor High Mount Winch with Air Brakes- Free Shipping Australia Wide
The NEW Gigglepin GP100 Complete Twin Motor Competition High Mount Winch with Air Brakes – Go to the Extreme! Electrical switchable GP Air Brakes stop all over run and increased control during technical and multiple winching activities. You choose when and if you want to use the air brakes by switching them on or off. Fall back of the mechanical brake should you happen to lose air pressure and as a safety feature positive air pressure is used to activate the air brake not release it.
The NEW Gigglepin GP100 Complete Twin Motor Competition High Mount Winch – with Air Brakes – Go to the Extreme!
Use electrical switchable Gigglepin Air Brakes to stop all over run and increased control during technical and multiple winching activities. You choose when and if you want to use the air brakes by switching them on or off. Gigglepin Air Brakes stop the drum in less than 1 revolution. However in situations where you want to use the over run to your advantage you simply switch the air brake off and use the traditional mechanical brake system. You still have the fall back of the mechanical brake should you happen to lose air pressure and as a safety feature positive air pressure is used to activate the air brake not release it.
The New GP100 is strong, light with the legendary Gigglepin reliability. It is 4kgs lighter than the outgoing GP80 and 10kg lighter than other manufacturers of twin motor competition winches.
Available with five different ratios and three different drum lengths, the GP 100 complete competition twin motor winch it is in a class of its own and is leading the standard for high performance 4×4 winching. With off-load line speeds from 27 -167 meters per minute, there is a GP100 to suit everyone!
The GP100 features:
- Twin-motors for Maximum Power and Control
- Super Smooth Air Operated Free-Spool drum for fast deployment of cable
- New Stronger, Lightweight, Heat treated cast aluminium housings
- High Performance Gears and Super Shaft designed to be Lighter and Stronger
- Five different winch gear ratios +15%, +25%, +40%, +50%, +60% to suit all applications
- Three free spool drum sizes: short 254mm (10”), Standard +76mm (+13″), Long +114mm (+14.5″)
- Powered by 6.8HP Bow 2 Motors with Gigglepin Albright solenoids (12v or 24v)
- Gigglepin Power Bus Bars and Solenoid Wiring Harness fitted as standard equipment
- 18 symmetrical M12 mounting locations with deep threads for total winch security
- External ratchet brake allowing the use of synthetic ropes
- 11 Roller bearings giving unparalleled silky smooth operation
- Removable Stainless Steel Brake Pawl mount for increased longevity
- Super Strong Polished Stainless Steel fairlead with improved clearance for large thimbles
- Fully Submersible
- Billet Drum End Plate with Rear Brace Bars and extra mounts for Motor Support or ancillaries
- Oil Filled gearbox for perfect lubrication no matter what the angle
- Large drain and filler plugs with Iridium magnets for ease of maintenance
- Manufactured and hand built to order in the UK by trained craftsmen
- Serial numbered for traceability
- Supplied with fitting kit and full instructions
- Gigglepin Motor Brake System (MBS)
- 3 Year Warranty on mechanical parts (motors and solenoids not included)