Gigglepin Super Housing – lower housing upgrade for Warn 8274 – Free Shipping Australia Wide
Gigglepins replacement of the Warn 7594 lower housing/casing for Warn M8274-50 high mount winch is a smarter design, is tougher and more reliable than the genuine Warn part 7594.
Gigglepin Super Housing replaces Warn part7594 lower housing/casing for Warn M8274-50 high mount winch. Smarter design, tougher and more reliable than the genuine Warn part 7594. It is the new solution to a broken Warn 8274 lower casing / lower housing assembly.
Watch the video below from 0:48-1:35 to hear about the improved benefits of the GP 8274 Lower Casing.
Manufactured from heat treated cast aluminium it has the following features:
- Compatible with Warn 8274 Top Housing or ANY GP twin motor top housing
- Large drum roller bearing and adaptor to fit any 8274 drum or 8274 Free spooling drum
- Twin lipped drum seal to stop dirt increase and stop oil leaks
- 12 symmetrical M12 mounting points
- Removable stainless steel brake pawl mount for longevity and serviceability
- Brakeshaft roller bearing and adaptor supplied as standard
- Oil drain bung with iridium magnet
- Compatible with Warn M8274-50 and ALL Gigglepin Twin-motor top housings
- Designed to work with Gigglepin heavy duty SuperShaft, no D shim required
- Increased oiling to Brakeshaft and 7548 gear interface
- Allows rear brace bars to be fitted when used in conjunction with Gigglepin billet drum end plate
- Bronze bush depth stop and retainer screw as standard
- Lower casing inspection port
- Thicker casing for increased strength
- Supplied with top housing mounting bolts
You may want to add the GP Billet Drum End Plate and/or brace bars.